ZTE Tania soft reset
By performing “Factory Reset”, all user data will be ERASED. You MUST backup PRIOR to running factory reset & Web update.
1. ZTE Tania Factory Reset.
Go to tap Applications list > Settings > about > reset your phone.
ZTE Tania hard reset via menu
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.
Resetting your phone will erase all your personal content, including applications that you purchased and downloaded, and wil restore the
2. Try to update latest SW version via Web.Your phone are alerted to Windows Phone Updates automatically by the Windows Phone Update service, and the updates are installed on the phone by using the Zune software running on your personal computer, when you connect your phone with it.
Incoming search terms:
- zte tania hard reset
- hard reset zte u850
- zte n850 hard reset
- factory settings for zte tania 7 5 windows phone