OPTUS Australia Nokia Lumia 925 Overview:
Nokia is taking to the stage today, and announced the Lumia 925, a pretty metal-rimmed Windows Phone 8 device, which was long-rumored under the Catwalk codename. We’ve got a 4.5″ 1280×768 pixels HD AMOLED display with the ClearBlack filter, which Nokia said is its brightest OLED used to date, and can be operated with gloves. The phone is made of polycarbonate, but sports an aluminum side frame, which also serves as the antenna, and the 8.7 MP camera with Carl Zeiss lens, dual LED flash and optical image stabilization, as found on the Lumia 920. Nokia said the camera algorithms have been significantly improved as well, so all that is left now is to gauge what changes are there from the first samples. The wireless charging capabilities from its predecessor are here as well, but via a cover, hence the phone is much, much thinner and lighter than the 920, at 8.5 mm and 139 grams, respectively. There is LTE and HSPA+ 4G connectivity, a dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon inside, the typical 1 GB of RAM plus 16 GB of internal memory, and a 2000 mAh battery to back it all up.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your OPTUS Australia Nokia Lumia 925 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
OPTUS Australia Nokia Lumia 925 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your OPTUS Australia Nokia Lumia 925 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of OPTUS Australia Nokia Lumia 925 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your OPTUS Australia Nokia Lumia 925 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.