Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is a Android Smartphone running Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and features 830 MHz ARMv6 processor, Exynos chipset processor. It has a 3.0 inches (240 x 320 pixels, 133 ppi) display, and is powered by its 1200 mAh Standard battery, Li-Ion. In terms of storage it has 180 MB, 290 MB RAM and storage is expandable via microSD, up to 32GB.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your OPTUS Australia Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
OPTUS Australia Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your OPTUS Australia Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of OPTUS Australia Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your OPTUS Australia Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.