Samsung Galaxy S4 Active we get a 5″ 1080×1920 pixels Full HD LCD display in a 9mm thin phone, a quad-core 1.9 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, an 8 MP camera on the back, LTE/HSPA+ radio, infrared beamer, 16 GB of internal memory plus a microSD slot, a decent 2600 mAh battery, and Android 4.2.2 to run it all, with all the goodies of the latest TouchWiz Nature UX. The outdoorsy features don’t stop with the IP67 certification, making the phone dust- and water-proof up to three feet deep for up to 30 minutes. Samsung has thrown in the “Glove Touch” mode, which lets you operate the display with mittens on, and the “Aqua Mode” in the camera app interface, which helps make better underwater pictures and video.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Vodafone UK Samsung Galaxy S4 Active with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Vodafone UK Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
1. Make sure that the phone PROMPTS for the code with a NON accepted sim card and that your IMEI is correct by dialing *#06#
2. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#0011#
3. Please click your MENU button (Bottom LEFT button) and click BACK on the menu that appears, Nothing will happen do not worry please move to the next step
4. Please click your MENU button AGAIN and this time click KEY INPUT
6. When the Key input box appears please input the number “1″ and hit OK
7. You will see a number 1 for a while, please wait until it changes into the SERVICE MENU
8. Please click  UMTS >  DEBUGGING SCREEN >  Phone Control >  Network LOCK
9. You will see 3 OPTIONS within Network LOCK
10. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
11. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
12. Next Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
13. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
14. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you
15. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Vodafone UK Samsung Galaxy S4 Active :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Vodafone UK Samsung Galaxy S4 Active will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Vodafone UK Samsung Galaxy S4 Active by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.